Regional Summer School: “Capital Market and Financial System”
Regional Summer School “Capital market and financial system” 2012 will focus on the region, the EU and Asia.
The objectives are to develop a market mindset of students in regional and broader context of globalization; To help students understand how the financial system and the stock exchange join money and good business ideas; To develop knowledge and feeling among students for changing conditions for conducting business and decision making on the financial market; To introduce students to developments in regional financial markets from different aspects - economic, historical, social, legal.
Target group: Students, 2nd and 3rd year, students of after graduate’s specialist studies program.
School will be conducted in Montenegrin/Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian and English.
1. Regional capital markets, regulation and supervision,
2. Financial market structure,
3. Internationalization of the financial market,
4. Financial system of the EU, regulation and supervision,
5. Financial system of the USA, regulation and supervision, and
6. Asian financial systems.
For more detailed information, please see the enclosed agenda.
|UDG Regional Summer School_Agenda.pdf||784.31 KB|